Every attempt at care is taken to ensure no faulty garments ever leave our warehouse.
In the unlikely event that you receive an item that has slipped through our tight QC process we will do everything we can to resolve the issue as quickly as possible for you.
If an item is deemed faulty, we will offer to repair, replace or refund the value of the item in line with Australian Consumer Law.
HOW TO REPORT A FAULTY ITEM:
If you purchased online:
- Use the online return portal and provide the following information; Your Order number, Postcode used for your order, Select the return reason as faulty and provide 3 to 4 pictures of the fault in good light.
- Provide proof of purchase such as an order confirmation email or bank statement record.
If you purchased in store:
- If purchased in store, please return your item to the store where you originally purchased the garment.
- If you are unable to visit the store please contact Customer Care and submit a Faulty enquiry. Please include as much detail as possible including your receipt/order confirmation or bank statement record and 3 to 4 pictures of the fault in good light.
- When we receive the item, it will be assessed by Quality Control and SHEIKE Returns Department.
- SHEIKE will assess faulty items within 5 business days of receipt. If an item is deemed faulty, SHEIKE will cover all postage costs, and offer to repair, replace or refund the item in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
A fault is deemed “major” if:
- The item is unsafe.
- The item is significantly different from the sample or description.
- The item doesn’t do as described and can’t be easily fixed.
Note: If you were informed the items were faulty at the time of purchase, you will not be eligible to process a faulty return; this will be documented on your Customer Profile.
All of our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This Policy is not intended to replace, limit or exclude any rights available to you under the Australian Consumer Law.
This Policy is to be read in conjunction with our Terms + Conditions and applies to all purchases made in-store and online through our website.