If an item is deemed faulty, we will offer to repair, replace or refund the value of the item.
HOW TO REPORT A FAULTY ITEM:
- If purchased in store, please return your item to the store where you originally purchased the garment.
- If you are unable to attend a store, please contact us here. Please include as much detail as possible and pictures of the fault.
- You must provide proof of purchase such as a receipt, order confirmation or bank statement record.
- When we receive the item, it will be assessed by a senior team member and the SHEIKE Repairs Department
- The process of assessment and repair may take up to 3 weeks from when the garment is received by the Repairs Department.
- Once the repairs team has assessed the garment, you will be notified within the 3 week period if the product is deemed faulty; or if more time is required for assessment.
- If the item is deemed faulty, we will offer to repair, replace or refund the value of the item plus delivery charges.
- If the fault is “major” you’re entitled to a refund or replacement; rather than a repair.
A fault is deemed “major” if:
- It has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it.
- Is unsafe.
- Is significantly different from the sample or description.
- Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Note: If you were informed the items were faulty at the time of purchase, you will not be eligible to process a faulty return.
All of our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This Policy is not intended to replace, limit or exclude any rights available to you under the Australian Consumer Law.
This Policy is to be read in conjunction with our Terms + Conditions and applies to all purchases made in-store and online through our website.